Chris McCausland is a British stand-up comedian and actor from Liverpool.
Chris is blind, has been performing stand-up since 2003, and has long been firmly established at the very top of the UK’s live comedy circuit. He performs all over the country, including regularly at the world famous Comedy Store in the heart of London’s West End.
He has performed all over the world, including India, Singapore, Malaysia, across the Middle East, and throughout Europe.
Between 2005 and 2012, Chris took six different stand-up shows to the Edinburgh Festival, and in 2011 was awarded the Creative Diversity Award for Comedy by a Channel 4 led panel of broadcasters that also included the BBC, ITV, and Sky.
Chris has appeared on…
- Live at the Apollo in 2018 for the BBC
- Three series of Comedy Central at the Comedy Store
- Jimmy Carr’s Celebrity Deal or No Deal for Channel Four
- ITV Stand-up Hero
- Unwrapped with Miranda Hart for BBC2
- The Comedy Club Interviews with Arthur Smith for Radio 4
- Comedy on the Boat for Radio 4
- Loose Ends with Clive Anderson for Radio 4
- Multiple shows across BBC and Commercial radio, alongside the likes of Rob Beckett, Bob Mills, Russel Kane, Hawksby & Jacobs, and Gethin Jones