What’s On This Week
- Thursday, 23 Nov 8.00 PM Thursday Stand Up ComedyJames LoveridgeOla The ComedianKai SamraStuart MitchellPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Friday, 24 Nov 7.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowErich McelroyAndrew O'NeillPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Friday, 24 Nov 9.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowJames LoveridgeLynn Ruth MillerOla The ComedianPrice: £12 / £8 concesssion
- Saturday, 25 Nov 7.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowErich McelroyTim RenkowPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 25 Nov 9.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowDebra-Jane AppelbyBen CloverJohn HastingsPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
- Sunday, 26 Nov 6.00 PM Ola The Comedian's Sunday ServiceOla The ComedianPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 26 Nov 8.00 PM Sunday Stand Up ComedyBen Van der VeldeAatif NawazJake LambertNico YearwoodPrice: £1
- Sunday, 26 Nov 8:15pm Seann Walsh: Work In Progress - UpstairsSeann WalshPrice: £10 / £8 concesssion
- Monday, 27 Nov 7:00pm Paul F Taylor Work In ProgressPaul F TaylorPrice: FREE
- Monday, 27 Nov 8.00 PM Monday Stand Up ComedyJay HandleyJenny CollierOlaf FalafelEmmanuelWill MarsPrice: £1 / FREE concesssion
- Tuesday, 28 Nov 7:00pm Stuart Goldsmith: Hell Week Year TwoStuart GoldsmithPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 28 Nov 8.00 PM Tuesday Improv with Shoot From The Hip!Shoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 28 Nov 8:00pm Tuesday Stand Up ComedyJohn HastingsRussell HicksGeorge RigdenNico YearwoodPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 29 Nov 7:00pm Stuart Goldsmith: Hell Week Year TwoStuart GoldsmithPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 29 Nov 8.00 PM Wednesday Stand Up ComedyJohn HastingsEmmanuelJenny CollierStephanie LaingFern BradyPrice: £2 / £1.50 concesssion
- Thursday, 30 Nov 8.00 PM Thursday Stand Up ComedyLeo KearseRhys JamesNick DixonJosh JamesPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
Main show information
Our main show starts at 8.15pm and finishes by 10.30pm and we are open every day except Christmas! Every show has two intervals.
Mondays is New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. Tuesdays is improv from the Time Out-recommended Shoot From The Hip. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursdays and Sundays is business as usual, with a stand-up show featuring the best of London’s Stand up Comedy Scene. On Fridays and Saturdays we have two shows: the early show at 7pm until 8.15pm, and the late show from 9pm until 11pm.
Most days in the months running up to comedy fringe festivals like Edinburgh arts festival in August or Adelade festival in February we let acts use the venue to work on their preview shows. Between 7pm and 8pm come for free and see the comedy work in progress as it shapes and develops.