What’s On This Week
- Tuesday, 23 May 07:00 PM Danny Ward Preview ShowDanny WardPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 23 May 08:00 PM Tuesday Improv Comedy Show by SFTHShoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 24 May 07:00 PM Evelyn Mok Preview ShowEvelyn MokPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 24 May 08:00 PM Wednesday Stand-up ComedyMark CramNigel NgStephen CarlinJuliet MeyersSpecial Celebrity GuestPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Thursday, 25 May 07:00 PM Larry Dean Preview ShowLarry DeanPrice: FREE
- Thursday, 25 May 7:30pm Tiff Stevenson Preview ShowTiff StevensonPrice: FREE
- Thursday, 25 May 08:00 PM Thursday Stand-up ComedyChris KentMaria ShehataScott CapurroPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Friday, 26 May 08:00 PM Friday Stand-up ComedyDave GreenNjambi McGrathSol BernsteinTom WardPrice: £12 / £8 concesssion
- Saturday, 27 May 07:00 PM Saturday Stand-up Comedy EarlyAlistair WilliamsDavid TsonosPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 27 May 09:00 PM Saturday Stand-up Comedy LateJamali MaddixJosh HowiePaddy LennoxPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
- Sunday, 28 May 07:00 PM Radu Isac Preview ShowRadu IsacPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 28 May 08:00 PM Sunday Stand-up ComedyRachael ParrisEric LampaertFrancis FosterPrice: £5
- Monday, 29 May 07:00 PM Thanyia Moore Preview ShowThanyia MoorePrice: FREE
- Monday, 29 May 08:00 PM Monday Stand-up ComedyInder ManochaJohn HastingsRed RichardsonPrice: £1
- Tuesday, 30 May 07:00 PM Stephen Carlin Preview ShowStephen CarlinPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 30 May 07:00 PM Tom Lucy Preview ShowTom LucyPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 30 May 08:00 PM Tuesday Improv Comedy Show by SFTHShoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
Main show information
Our main show starts at 8.15pm and finishes by 10.30pm and we are open every day except Christmas! Every show has two intervals.
Mondays is RAW New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. Tuesdays is improv from the Time Out-recommended Shoot From The Hip. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays is business as usual, with a stand-up show featuring the best of London’s Stand up Comedy Scene. On Saturdays we have two shows: the early show at 7pm until 8.30pm, and the late show from 9pm until 11pm.
Most days in the months running up to comedy fringe festivals like Edinburgh arts festival in August or Adelade festival in February we let acts use the venue to work on their preview shows. Between 7pm and 8pm come for free and see the comedy work in progress as it shapes and develops.