- Courses are purchased as a whole 8-week course. There are no part refunds if classes aren’t attended. Participants are expected to attend all course sessions.
- Any course refunds must be completed at least a week (27th February or 8th Ma) before the start of the course. Cancellation after this date forfeits the entire course fee.
- All participants agree to respect the session leader and other course members. Any disruptive/abusive behaviour to anyone on the course, session leader or venue staff will result in removal from the course without a refund.
- If the session leader is unable to attend due to illness or personal circumstances, the course reserves the right to replace the session leader with another comedian with appropriate experience to run the course.
- The Introduction to Stand Up Comedy course is designed for beginners to help them develop the basics of stand up. The showcase at the end of the course is to demonstrate the skills they have acquired, this is not a Top Secret Comedy Club programmed show.
Our main shows on Monday to Thursday start at 8:00pm and finish around 10:15pm/10:30pm.
On Fridays we have three shows: the Early Show at 7pm until 8;30pm, the Late Show from 9pm until 10:30pm and the Late Late Show from 11:15pm.
On Saturdays we have four shows: the Afternoon Show at 3:30pm until 5pm, the Early Show at 6pm until 7:30pm, the Late Show from 8:00pm until 10:15pm and the Late Late Show from 10:45pm.
On Sundays, we have 2 shows at 5.00pm and 7.30pm.
We are open every day (except 3 days over Christmas). Mondays is New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. On Tuesdays we have Nico Yearwood hosting with 3-4 comedians doing longer club sets. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursday, Friday and Saturday is business as usual, with stand-up shows featuring the best of London’s stand up comedy scene (plus frequent Celebrity Guests). Sunday night ends the week with another Nico Yearwood hosted show (like Tuesday) with the best acts on the circuit.
Before our main shows between 6:00pm and 7.15pm Monday to Thursday, Saturday at 2:00pm and 3:00pm on Sunday, we let acts use the venue to work on their solo shows that will be going on tour, to the Edinburgh Festival, the Adelaide Comedy Festival and other majors comedy festivals around the world. You can see these shows in development and help shape the shows. Most shows are free or low cost with the option to donation after the show.