What’s On This Week
- Tuesday, 30 May 07:00 PM Tom Lucy Preview ShowTom LucyPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 30 May 07:00 PM Stephen Carlin Preview ShowStephen CarlinPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 30 May 08:00 PM Tuesday Improv Comedy Show by SFTHShoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 31 May 07:00 PM Archie Maddocks Preview ShowArchie MaddocksPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 31 May 08:00 PM Wednesday Stand-up ComedyJacob HawleyJoshua RobertsonAthena KugblenuKai SamraDave WhitneyPrice: £1
- Thursday, 1 Jun 07:00 PM Addy Van Der Borgh Preview ShowAddy Van Der BorghPrice: FREE
- Thursday, 1 Jun 08:00 PM Thursday Stand-Up ComedyAbigoliah SchamaunLarry DeanPaddy LennoxPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Friday, 2 Jun 07:00 PM Kane Brown Preview ShowKane BrownPrice: FREE
- Friday, 2 Jun 08:00 PM Friday Stand-Up ComedyDimitri BakanovJosh HowieMaria ShehataPrice: £12 / £8 concesssion
- Saturday, 3 Jun 07:00 PM Saturday Stand-Up EarlyJavier JarquinJohn HastingsPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 3 Jun 09:00 PM Saturday Stand-Up LateDavid TsonosJack BarryKane BrownPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
- Sunday, 4 Jun 07:00 PM Tom Lucy Preview ShowTom LucyPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 4 Jun 7:00 PM Sunday Service With OlaOla The ComedianPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 4 Jun 08:00 PM Sunday Stand-Up ComedyKate LucasLarry DeanNico YearwoodPrice: £1
- Monday, 5 Jun 07:00 PM Ian Smith Preview ShowIan SmithPrice: FREE
- Monday, 5 Jun 08:00 PM Monday Stand-Up ComedyTim ClarkJoshua RobertsonJuliet MeyersLoyiso GolaMark CramPrice: £1 / Free concesssion
- Tuesday, 6 Jun 07:00 PM John Hastings Preview ShowJohn HastingsPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 6 Jun 08:00 PM Comedians Cinema Club: Total RecallComedians Cinema ClubPrice: £5
- Tuesday, 6 Jun 08:00 PM Tuesday Improv Comedy By Shoot From The Hip!Shoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE / concesssion
Main show information
Our main show starts at 8.15pm and finishes by 10.30pm and we are open every day except Christmas! Every show has two intervals.
Mondays is RAW New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. Tuesdays is improv from the Time Out-recommended Shoot From The Hip. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays is business as usual, with a stand-up show featuring the best of London’s Stand up Comedy Scene. On Saturdays we have two shows: the early show at 7pm until 8.30pm, and the late show from 9pm until 11pm.
Most days in the months running up to comedy fringe festivals like Edinburgh arts festival in August or Adelade festival in February we let acts use the venue to work on their preview shows. Between 7pm and 8pm come for free and see the comedy work in progress as it shapes and develops.