Terms And Conditions Of Ticket Purchases:
- All ticket purchases are final and refunds cannot be given. Tickets may be exchanged for other dates at the discretion of the management. This includes any bookings for shows cancelled because of closure due to Coronavrius restrictions.
- All tickets sold are unallocated seats in the venue. We recommend large groups to arrive early to get seats together and cannot guarantee seats together for groups or parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to latecomers or customers arriving after the advertised showtime without a refund. Doors open at least 30mins before all shows and we recommend you arrive early.
- Whilst we make every effort to keep line-ups as listed, line-ups may be subject to change without notice. We will always replace any acts who, for reasons outside of our control cannot play the show. Refunds are not offered for act changes. If you are planning to see one specific act in a mixed bill show please call the venue before booking and traveling to confirm the act is due to appear
- Please note that sections of the audience are recorded during the shows and footage may be used by the club, comedians and media agencies for distribution. If you would not like to be recorded please speak to our staff on arrival and they can assist you with seating.
- Due to our licensing, we are an over 18’s venue and reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone without valid ID/proof of age whom the staff management deem to appear to be underage. We may allow under 18’s with a parent or legal guardian at the management’s discretion.
- We reserve the right to eject any customers from the venue without a refund if they are disrupting any of the shows or performances and/or are deemed aggressive, either verbally or physically, to any of our staff, customers or comedians.
- We reserve the right to eject any customers from the venue without a refund who are deemed to be highly intoxicated and/or are in possession of drugs.
- We reserve the right to eject any customers from the venue without a refund who consume alcohol purchased off-site on the premises.
- We allow photography (except in specific circumstances) during performances, but any video recording is strictly prohibited.
- We no longer admit Stag or Hen parties. Please do not book tickets for our comedy nights.
- We follow all Government guidelines and advice regarding Covid-19. For more information on our Covid-19 measures please click ere
- Last but not least, we are a comedy club, and our main goal is to make you laugh. The comedians are here to entertain and tell you the jokes they spend many hours coming up with and perfecting, it might not always be to your taste, but please remember other people have also paid money to enjoy the show as well!
Our main shows on Monday to Thursday start at 8:00pm and finish around 10:15pm/10:30pm.
On Fridays we have three shows: the Early Show at 7pm until 8;30pm, the Late Show from 9pm until 10:30pm and the Late Late Show from 11:15pm.
On Saturdays we have four shows: the Afternoon Show at 3:30pm until 5pm, the Early Show at 6pm until 7:30pm, the Late Show from 8:00pm until 10:15pm and the Late Late Show from 10:45pm.
On Sundays, we have 2 shows at 5.00pm and 7.30pm.
We are open every day (except 3 days over Christmas). Mondays is New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. On Tuesdays we have Nico Yearwood hosting with 3-4 comedians doing longer club sets. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursday, Friday and Saturday is business as usual, with stand-up shows featuring the best of London’s stand up comedy scene (plus frequent Celebrity Guests). Sunday night ends the week with another Nico Yearwood hosted show (like Tuesday) with the best acts on the circuit.
Before our main shows between 6:00pm and 7.15pm Monday to Thursday, Saturday at 2:00pm and 3:00pm on Sunday, we let acts use the venue to work on their solo shows that will be going on tour, to the Edinburgh Festival, the Adelaide Comedy Festival and other majors comedy festivals around the world. You can see these shows in development and help shape the shows. Most shows are free or low cost with the option to donation after the show.