What’s On This Week
- Friday, 22 Sep 7.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowDavid WhitneyJohn HastingsPrice: £7 / £5.25 concesssion
- Friday, 22 Sep 9.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowEshaan AkbarKane BrownDarius DaviesPrice: £10 / £7.50 concesssion
- Saturday, 23 Sep 5.00 PM Joe Bor: A Room With A JewJoe BorPrice: FREE
- Saturday, 23 Sep 7.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowPrince AbdiTom WrigglesworthPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 23 Sep 9.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Late ShowAlistair BarriePaul F TaylorIvo GrahamPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
- Sunday, 24 Sep 6.00 PM Ola The Comedian's Sunday ServiceOla The ComedianPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 24 Sep 8.00 PM Sunday Stand Up ComedyTom WardJuliet MeyersTom WrigglesworthNico YearwoodPrice: £1
- Monday, 25 Sep 8.00 PM Monday Stand Up ComedyKelly ConveyRhys JamesDaisy EarlVictor DanielsGlenn MooreJessica FostekewPrice: £1 / FREE concesssion
- Tuesday, 26 Sep 7:00pm Luke Toulson & Inder Manocha Are FREE (To Say Whatever They Want)Luke ToulsonInder ManochaPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 26 Sep 8:00pm Leo Kearse - I Can Make You ToryLeo KearsePrice: £3 / £2 concesssion
- Tuesday, 26 Sep 8.00 PM Tuesday Improv with Shoot From The Hip!Shoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 27 Sep 8.00 PM Wednesday Stand Up ComedyJohn HastingsBen Van der VeldeMass NokhasPeter FlanaganLois BromfieldPrice: £1
- Thursday, 28 Sep 8.00 PM Thursday Stand Up ComedyNigel NgJonny PelhamCatherine BohartStephen BaileyPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Friday, 29 Sep 7.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowDebra-Jane AppelbyOla The ComedianPrice: £7 / £5.25 concesssion
- Friday, 29 Sep 9.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowKate LucasSteve BugejaStephen CarlinPrice: £10 / £7.50 concesssion
Main show information
Our main show starts at 8.15pm and finishes by 10.30pm and we are open every day except Christmas! Every show has two intervals.
Mondays is RAW New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. Tuesdays is improv from the Time Out-recommended Shoot From The Hip. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays is business as usual, with a stand-up show featuring the best of London’s Stand up Comedy Scene. On Saturdays we have two shows: the early show at 7pm until 8.30pm, and the late show from 9pm until 11pm.
Most days in the months running up to comedy fringe festivals like Edinburgh arts festival in August or Adelade festival in February we let acts use the venue to work on their preview shows. Between 7pm and 8pm come for free and see the comedy work in progress as it shapes and develops.