What’s On This Week
- Saturday, 19 Aug 7.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowTim ClarkScott CapurroPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 19 Aug 9.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowMark PalmerJosh HowieDaniel SimonsenPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
- Sunday, 20 Aug 6.00 PM Ola The Comedian's Sunday ServiceOla The ComedianPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 20 Aug 8.00 PM Sunday Stand Up ComedyMark CramTim RenkowNico YearwoodRobin MorganPrice: £1
- Monday, 21 Aug 7.00 PM Luke Toulson: 40 Minutes of Me (For Free)Luke ToulsonPrice: FREE
- Monday, 21 Aug 8.00 PM Monday Stand Up ComedyNick DixonDaniel SimonsenRoss SmithDave HillLynn Ruth MillerDarren O'ToolePrice: £1 / FREE concesssion
- Tuesday, 22 Aug 7.00 PM Luke Toulson: 40 Minutes of Me (For Free)Luke ToulsonPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 22 Aug 8.00 PM Tuesday Improv with Shoot From The Hip!Shoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 23 Aug 8.00 PM Wednesday Stand Up ComedyDaniel SimonsenNabil Abdul RashidLynn Ruth MillerNick DixonEdd DaggersPrice: £1
- Thursday, 24 Aug 8.00 PM Nathan Caton Preview ShowNathan CatonPrice: £3 / £2 concesssion
- Thursday, 24 Aug 8.00 PM Thursday Stand Up ComedyLuke ToulsonJon LeveneJosh HowiePrince AbdiPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Friday, 25 Aug 8.00 PM Friday Stand Up ComedyWindsorLara A KingJosh HowiePrice: £12 / £8 concesssion
- Saturday, 26 Aug 7.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowFrancis FosterScott CapurroPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 26 Aug 9.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowInder ManochaJoshua RobertsonDaniel SimonsenPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
Main show information
Our main show starts at 8.15pm and finishes by 10.30pm and we are open every day except Christmas! Every show has two intervals.
Mondays is RAW New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. Tuesdays is improv from the Time Out-recommended Shoot From The Hip. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays is business as usual, with a stand-up show featuring the best of London’s Stand up Comedy Scene. On Saturdays we have two shows: the early show at 7pm until 8.30pm, and the late show from 9pm until 11pm.
Most days in the months running up to comedy fringe festivals like Edinburgh arts festival in August or Adelade festival in February we let acts use the venue to work on their preview shows. Between 7pm and 8pm come for free and see the comedy work in progress as it shapes and develops.