What’s On This Week
- Thursday, 19 Oct 8.00 PM Thursday Stand Up ComedySol BernsteinDavid McSavageLoyiso GolaAlex EdelmanPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Friday, 20 Oct 7.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowMatt RichardsonPrince AbdiPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
- Friday, 20 Oct 9.00 PM Friday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowNigel NgTania EdwardsPrice: £12 / £8 concesssion
- Saturday, 21 Oct 7.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Early ShowRed RichardsonStuart GoldsmithPrice: £8 / £6 concesssion
- Saturday, 21 Oct 9.00 PM Saturday Stand Up Comedy Late ShowAbigoliah SchamaunArchie MaddocksStephen CarlinPrice: £15 / £12 concesssion
- Sunday, 22 Oct 1:00pm Off The Mic Special FilmingJeff InnocentPrince AbdiCally BeatonStephen BaileyMr CeePrice: FREE
- Sunday, 22 Oct 6.00 PM Ola The Comedian's Sunday ServiceOla The ComedianPrice: FREE
- Sunday, 22 Oct 8.00 PM Sunday Stand Up ComedyErich McelroyJohn HastingsGreg FaulknerNico YearwoodPrice: £1
- Monday, 23 Oct 8.00 PM Monday Stand Up ComedyAlistair WilliamsInder ManochaAatif NawazGeorge RigdenPrice: £1 / FREE concesssion
- Tuesday, 24 Oct 8:00pm Jess Fostekew: Silence of the NansJessica FostekewPrice: FREE
- Tuesday, 24 Oct 8.00 PM Tuesday Improv with Shoot From The Hip!Shoot from the Hip ImprovPrice: FREE
- Wednesday, 25 Oct 7:00 PM Juliet Meyers - Work in ProgressJuliet MeyersPrice: FREE / FRE concesssion
- Wednesday, 25 Oct 8.00 PM Wednesday Stand Up ComedyMatt PriceTom WardAJ RobertsAndrew BirdPrice: £1
- Thursday, 26 Oct 8.00 PM Thursday Stand Up ComedyDarius DaviesMo GilliganHelen BauerCarl DonnellyPrice: £5 / £4 concesssion
Main show information
Our main show starts at 8.15pm and finishes by 10.30pm and we are open every day except Christmas! Every show has two intervals.
Mondays is RAW New Material night, with 6 professional comedians trying out some freshly baked gags. Tuesdays is improv from the Time Out-recommended Shoot From The Hip. Wednesdays is a fresh new material night (like Monday), Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays is business as usual, with a stand-up show featuring the best of London’s Stand up Comedy Scene. On Saturdays we have two shows: the early show at 7pm until 8.30pm, and the late show from 9pm until 11pm.
Most days in the months running up to comedy fringe festivals like Edinburgh arts festival in August or Adelade festival in February we let acts use the venue to work on their preview shows. Between 7pm and 8pm come for free and see the comedy work in progress as it shapes and develops.